From left: Representative of Commandant, NATIONAL Defence College, Abuja, Air Cmdr A.T. Marquis; Chairman of the occasion and former commandant, National Defence College, Abuja, Rear Admiral Samuel Alade (retd) and Chairman, Association of Industrial Security and Safety Operators in Nigeria, Dr. Ona Ekhomu, during the association’s 2018 conference on mitigating critical security risks in Nigeria, held in Lagos
- Security Expert asks Nigerian Government to tackle Insecurity.
- Military, not only solution to insurgency – Ekhomu
- 2018 Conference on Mitigating Critical Security Risks in Nigeria
- Experts proffer solution to insecurity Nigeria
- AISSON SECURITY CONFERENCE & EXHIBITS
- Military Urged To Use Force Multipliers To Combat Boko Haram
- Northern Political Leaders Support War On Terror